Inferno performance that delivered 8 World Championship titles is now available in a Readyset!
- Strongest version yet of the 8 world championship winning Inferno.
- Factory assembled Readyset includes everything except fuel, batteries for transmitter and starting tools.
- Includes polished tuned muffler.
- Equipped with high speed & high torque servos.
- Original Inferno design shaft drive 3 diff full time 4WD chassis.
- Setting adjustments: wheelbase, tread, roll centre, caster angle, toe angle, and camber change ratio.
- Efficient heat sink brake disk and centre diff with increased case
capacity deliver stable control through to the end of the race.
- Bushings replace E-rings in the suspension structure to rationalize the setting and maintenance order.
- Mudguards prevent dirt entering the drive shaft or the wheels.
- Concave area on the side guards is compatible with the thickness of magic tape so body also prevents dirt entering the chassis.
- Stable fuel supply is delivered from fuel tank with easy hook cap.
- Features a large capacity air cleaner that extends maintenance cycle.
Required for operation
- Length : 490mm
- Width : 307mm
- Height : 180mm
- Ground Clearance : 28mm
- Wheelbase : 325mm (4 settings with rear hub collar position)
- Tread (F/R) : 254mm (change bushes for 3 rear and 2 front settings)
- Tire(F/R) : Micro Square Pin Type : 116 x 44mm (both F/R)
- Gear Ratio : 11.7：1
- Weight : 3,370g approx.
- Motor : KE21R (recoil starter installed / rear exhaust)
- AA x 8 alkaline batteries for transmitter
- Starting tools (Fuel bottle, Plug heater)