Bully 1/10 RTR Crawler
The Bully is the most advanced MOA (Motor on Axle) competition crawler on the market. Not only is this crawler full metal, it also comes with many innovative features including unique V chassis with delrin skid plate, 40:1 gear radio bully axle, 8mm XVD (Xtreme Velocity Drive), round knuckles for extreme steering angle, clocked gear case, x-lock comp ready tires, 2.4Ghz Radio, Comp-ready ESC/BEC, 45T brushed motor and aluminum beadlock wheels.
- Bully V chassis with laser engraved lettering
- Bully 2 alloy/machined axle
- Gear ratio: 38.41:1
- X-Lock 2.2 tires (5.5" / 140mm tall)
- Spark alum shocks with Ti shaft
- 15Kg high torque crawler servo
- 2.4Ghz 2 Channel radio & receiver
- Outcry dual motor ESC with BEC
- Aluminum beadlock wheels
- Meets all USRCCA required specs
- Full metal links with bent lower units
- Plastic Rod ends
- Full ball bearings
- Length: 17.5", Width: 10", Height: 6", Wheelbase: 12.5", Ground clearance: 2.5"
- Weight: 3kg/6.6lbs (with electronics)
Below is the Bully RTR Crawler with a prepainted crawler body (not included):
Each Bully RTR Crawler comes with 2.4Ghz radio system and comp-ready Electronic Speed Controller with powerful 5V BEC:
Bully RTR Crawler comes with delrin angeled skid plate and curved aluminum lower links.
- 1x RC4WD Bully 1/10 RTR Crawler
Requires: 1x Crawler body, 1x battery and 1x charger.